Saturday, 17 March 2012

Top 100 Children's Books

Top 100 Children's Books Of All Time

I think is important to look at existing children's book which has done really well through out there published life. This is because that you could have the best story that a child could read, but if you don’t put it across in a nature which works well with the story then you will not have a successful book.

This is a list of the top 100 children's books of all time, with explanations included. When I was looking at the variety of books in this list, I found that I actually knew most of the books in the top 20. The books which I did recognise are the ones which my parents read to me when I was younger. 
In the survey I have created (Coming Soon); this is something which is becoming apparent to me. 
Parents reading to their children are one of the best ways to communicate to a child. This is because that smaller children usual listen a little more to their parents compared to just reading on their own unless there is an activity involved. 

I will be researching into why this is so critical into a child's development why they are younger. 
But this website will give me a understanding on why these books are so well done s this site even gives you an explanation on why they are so good at what they communicate.
This is a very helpful website and it has really helped me with my research into other children's books.






No comments:

Post a Comment