Saturday, 17 March 2012

Teach a Child to Read

Teach a Child to Read

I have been looking into what to put into a children's book apart from just the story and the imagery. I have found this page where it actually teaches parents how to read to their kids. It’s apparently understood that kids don’t necessarily learn by reading the page but by hearing it from their parents. I was thinking I might be able to place this into the start of my book so when an adult reads it to a child then he/she will be able to really communicate to their child on a different level as well as assuring that what they are doing is allowing the child to learn.

This is a great way to add something extra to any book which will help the adult with teaching their kids how to read and possible have a bonding session with the child.

http://www.succeedtoread.com/learntoread.html







No comments:

Post a Comment