Fantasy Illustrations
I have decided to look at Maa Designs as when I saw some of these I found them to be amazing to look at. The ones that I have chosen to show on here are some of my favourites that they have done throughout there work but I have found some other pictures which I did find useful.
The detail that they have used is something I would like to use in my finals designs but not sure I will be able to depending on the age group that I will be looking at. Colour schemes seem to be something which is used all the time to make a statement about the book that you are reading. Dark and dull colours are not used very much in younger children's books as it doesn’t attract the child's attentions. But in older aged children they like the dark and dull colours as it means something is wrong or and action mystery type of book. This is mainly because they are getting older and they have grown out of the childish story’s there parents read to them.
Here are the examples of Maa Designs work that I liked.
"
No comments:
Post a Comment