Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Simple Design

AMS Digital Design

Digital design is something that I have been interested in straight from the beginning as this is a technique that I am familiar with. There is only one difficulty with this is that the method of drawing is foreign to me. So I needed to find a way of learning how to create images digitalis but use the skills I already process. 
I found this company who do just that; there illustrations are all done on illustrator and published in this way as well. There work is very cleaning cut and precise in its approach but appealing to kids with the funny nature of each of the images used. This is a technique which I want to carry on and try out the future of my designing.
I have learnt a lot just from looking at lots of their work on how they have created there pieces and what methods they have used. 
I will carry on their work in the same way but I will defiantly be using the method of having the characters being a cheerful and happy bunch. This is so a child can relate to the pictures used.



penguin
penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment