EBooks
I have been looking into other ways that books can be presented other than just on paper. There are a few ways in which you are able to do this. One of the more used and most popular way to read other than paper is digital. In other words EBooks. These are digital copies of any book that can be shared, copied or send from anywhere to anywhere with internet access or a memory devise.
This have been a huge thing recently as more and more media devices are coming out with the capability of transferring a book from paper to a digital format. Using suck devise as phone tablets or even just a computer you are able to read on a screen. As this is a new sort of technology there are some articles that are against this as it’s ruining the publishers and author’s lives. But in my opinion I don’t think this is something that needs to be banned but published. Having books which are easily accessible is the way forward as this will mean that people wanting to buy books can get them quickly.
The two websites that I have given here are about what eBooks are and how to use them and one website I found you can get 40 free EBooks for free.
No comments:
Post a Comment