Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Good Examples Of Photography

How Wild Things Move

I have now been looking for some inspiration into what I need to be looking at as a design for my pages of the book. There are many to look at out there and I will be looking at as many as I can.
This is a book called "How wild things move", and I found this to be one of the more inspirational books that I have found for kids.
This book uses photography as a main part to all of its pages, this is then filled with a good amount of text which doesn’t overload the reader and hurt the eyes. I like this as it’s done in such a way where the text isn’t to heavy on the page and the colours used for the writing is done well as you can see the image in the background on the top tips section.

I do think that using a top tips section to a page gives the child a little piece of information which they might not have known. If I were to use this is one of my final designs I think it would work mainly because of the amount of information that kids these days do not know. 

The images below show what this piece is all about. Using one big image as a background with little pieces of information around is something that I might use when designing my finals designs.

 http://celestevlok.com/1105310/Children-s-Book-Design-How-Wild-Things-Move


 








































 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment