This piece of research is based on what events that is around Britain which involves
foraging. There are many over the country all year round and can be placed onto
something extra in the book as I might be able to have information about them
and give it to the parents.
These events are on specific days of the year every year, which is good but
not the best way to encourage kids to go as they are not going to want to go
there unless there is an incentive. So by designing something in the child’s
book which might entice a child to some of these events, there will not be a
point to advertising it.
I think this piece of research is useful but not to the extent I wanted as
it might not help me in the long run as when the events are done they will
still be in the book which isn’t going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment